View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-07-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
maestro,

if you had no thoughts about changing your personality. who you are. you think you'd be very sad?.

id argue the opposite mate. if you had no thoughts on changing your personality, your personality would not be an issue. you'd be at peace with it.
My thoughts of changing my personality were due to me constantly feeling down, slightly depressed, and being a miserable cunt! Haha! I wasn't happy with it. Life experience has taught me that. And the feeling of loneliness and sadness that came with it was something I'd never be able to be at peace with.

"if you had no thoughts about changing your personailty..." - well, it's in my nature, in my character to look to change something if it's not working for me. Hence my interest in self-improvement. I think my decision to change was inevitable for me because of my personality and who I am. I just wished I'd made the consious decision to change 10 years ago!

Also, I wouldn't say I changed my personality, I've just developed a better ability to express my true self i.e. saying what I want to say and acting the way I want to act with as little fear a possible

Can you see what I mean, camarda?
The Following User Says Thank You to maestro For This Useful Post:
nova (13-07-2010)