(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2009, 01:19 PM

Guys,

Let's continue with the show....

18th April 2009:

Very Chilled night...out with the boys!

We went to see Jinxters mate's band at Moho's. There was Rudeboy, Retro Radio, Kowskino, Swipage and myself.

Not much to note really. I initiated conversation by "clawing" girls. What openers did I use? I don't even remember! Didn't really stay chatting to girls for long, but a lot of kisses on cheeks and hugs (spread the love )

The problem I have in my head (please help me guys) is that I claw my target..but I feel uncomfortable about the other girl in the set (the majority were 2 sets)..sometimes I would feel sorry for the non target.

I think it's all about comfort zones...yeh I've reached a point where I'm opening and kinoing immediately which is great...however, I should push that bit longer (a bit like doing that extra rep in the gym). I do need to experience being blown out more....so it will numb me and push harder (makes my "don't give a fuck" muscles stronger)

On the plus side I was stalked my a fat babe who loved my chest and I shook hands with Bez!!!! (from Happy Mondays)....That's when I knew Manchester was a mental place to be in............

Next installment tommorow......

Will there be a Kiss close? F-Close? Who knows?

Love marshmellows