View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-04-2009, 05:52 PM

I cant rember who said this but its something like

"You cant want something if you already have it"

But then again maybe its not you thats the problem, Maybe one day you'll find someone that will keep things interesting regardless, Someone that wont ever let you fully win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Anyway, my $0.02 on this is that when i'm out i'm in a different frame than the rest of you as i'm out looking for the right girl. I know you, jynx, rood, k are all saying just approach anything, but sometimes there is nothing i want to approach and dont see the point. I have some books on PU, but some on general "how to suceed with women" that cover dates, breakups etc etc and one of the things in them say is to make a list of what you want in a woman, 1) must have's 2) nice to have;s 3) icing on the cake. I actually have 3 pages of A5 made up of these lists. Now i've not heard you in set as it's always too noisy in the clubs [boy would i like to though:-)], but i don't know if your not only DHV'ing by qualifying yourself but also disqualifying her? if your not it might be worth while making the lists for what you want in a woman and would keep you interested and next time your out, even if you can get a number, if she doesn't meet the stuff on your list's, walk away. See how many numbers you can get from fully qualifying what your after?

Retro
Unless those pages of what your looking for are just about looks then how do you know she doest tick off nealy everything your looking for? You cant really judge a person by having a brief look at them in that situation. How do you know you dont share a million and one interests and hit it off amazingly if you dont go over and find out

Roody

Last edited by Darood; 16-04-2009 at 05:57 PM.