View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 26-06-2010, 01:49 PM

My phones broke so ive got some time in which to kill so id thought id update this thread and get some thoughts of my chest.

After listening to Power Steve harp on about Tyler Durdens Blueprint and how great it is for the last 5 months ive finally downloaded it and begun to immerse myself in its idealogies. Ill be frank, 30 hours on the laptop without succombing to the urge to bang one out is a HUGE ask, but my god im incredibally impressed.

Ive only covered day one but already im beginning to change the way I view the world on a deepish sort of level. A massive thing Tyler said was that your personality is arbitory and theres nothing actually stopping you from being the person you want to be!!

wow.......thats quite a big revelation

He also stated that reying on routines didnt change him internally, he was still the same guy but by using routines he didnt grow as a person. This is something that resonated with me. I had reletive success with routines, but as a person I never progressed in fact I regressed because I began to alienate people and be weird. He used the analogy that relyence on routines is like drawing a sixpack on a fat belly with a marker pen and its so true!!

But having said that I dont mind using the solitory routine because in my own personal journey, routines helped my realise that I could actually go and talk to women and they would most proberly think I was alright

Where Im at

Recently Ive had a good hard think about what I want from all of this, now it wasnt to cling on to the first peice of ass that didnt coat my face in mace but I had to consider the options,

Do I want a girlfriend? hmm it would be nice to but Im now quite addicted to seducing people with boobs

One night stands? At the time there amazing but when im pottering around the flat after shes left, I realize I havent grown much as a person and ive now got dirty bedsheets to clean.

In light of this ive come to the conclusion that having as much fun as possible is the way forward. Of course that fun does include the accumiltation of a huge quantity of fanny but ultimatly, if I dont pull on a night out I wont get annoyed because as long as ive had a good time...Im happy

Friday 25th June

A year ago today I met the Power of Steve. Only seems a minute ago since we were in 5th ave busting out them opinion openers whilst being drowned out by the loudness and energy of the place. Was a surreal night because Jacko left the physical realm and there was alot of uncertainty in the air about it so..WHOOHOO ive got a new opinion opener to use on people and perhaps the most tasteless moment of my life was capitilising on this tragic event to pull women. Not cool

Anyways today Kes, Power and I headed to NQ. It seemed quiter than usual. Kes had a few female hotties in tow. In fact quite a few. They were all sat at the bar and I was chatting randomly and one asked me what I did for a living and I told them I was a cagefighter. Of course my physical appearence isnt totally congruent with the image of someone who fights people in cages but I was in a daft playfull mood and they ran with it. I told them its a hard life smashing people up but ive got rent to pay!! They found it hilairoious, as did I

Logic is so boring

After that we headed to the usual place of Black dog. Got talking to a two set. They were very complimentary and it was a nice interaction and then out of nowhere a some skinhead guy just came over and put his arm round them and "locked" me out so to speak. After about 10 seconds he turned around and complimented disingenously i might add on my beard

"Youve got a cool beard man I wish I could grow one like that" he said smarmily

"just wait till you hit puberty" I retorted

He left the situation, Whoo I AMOGGED someone haha

As usual the alcohol took its crippiing grip and the night descended into its usual chaos. I met this girl on the dancefloor

"we ve met before" she said

"really where?" I responded

"you had me back at your flat about a month ago" she said

oh uh I totally forgot and the I realised that Ive proberly "oversarged" black dog and NQ in general. Proberly going to head to different plains in future.

All in all im reletivlaty happy with how far ive come. But theres so much work to be done. I really want to get into daygame but it seems like the most shit scary thing ever at the moment. Also there still bouts of hesitation and flaws in my interation but the Blueprint should put me right.

Next time I see a hot lady in the day time, im going to remind myself I will one day get old and have a wrinkly ballsack, and approach while ive still got the chance.

This life is so short man its stupid, 23 years have come and gone and another 23 years will come and go even quicker and ill wonder where the hell life has gone and why i didnt make shit happen.

This is not a dress rehersal my firends THIS IS IT!!! and im going to live my life accordingly

Much Love
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to X Factor Chris For This Useful Post:
JackStarr (29-06-2010), nova (28-06-2010), Tom (28-06-2010)