View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-04-2009, 09:57 AM

I would say K pretty much responded as i would . And i have to make this clear right now ... I dont do this just to fuck ... That is a horribly dead end view to have of things my friend , your implying we do everything we do for the ultimate goal of sex , whereas it may be for a select few if you ask alot of these guys they will wholeheartedly disagree .

It's actually quite depressing to think that some people in this community are in it solely for the purpose of sex ...

Ask any of the Manchester guys and i challange anyone to find one of us who can say that meeting up with us all has not enriched our lives in alot of ways .

Without this community i wouldn't have met K , Rood , Marc , Retro and Legend who i consider all good friends !
I woudln't now have all the girls who yes i have hooked up with but now are in themselves good friends
I woudln't have been out on many nights having hysterics as Retro salsa dances , as Jynxy flicks cigarettes in peoples hair and watch Marc makeout with his Day 2 after much ... MUCH persuasion from myself .

This shit has enriched my life in so many ways ! Sex is just one of the many perks of what we do ... So no not garbage at all , i think everyone should always strive to be more open minded , even me !

Last edited by Swype; 16-04-2009 at 10:05 AM.