View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Rest of April - Sapmister's continued journey - 15-04-2009, 09:56 PM

Hi Guys,

Yep, I will be sarging 4 nights a week, and possibly do some day game on Saturdays (there aren't enough effin hours in the day man!). I will do some solo sarging, but if anyone wants to sarge with me, be my guest!

Anyway on with the show dudes!

Weds 15th April 2009

Tonight I sarged solo...sounds scary doesn't it, I mean how the hell can you open solo? So I did some mental work at the beginning..

I changed the term "I am going out sarging alone" to "I am going out to be socially awesome"

That really helped in my mindset...I mean going out (even alone) to be socially awesome is as normal as baked beans, or rain up north (sorry guys, the weather up here is crap)

Anyway, I went mainly to the Font..on the way I opened some guys about the footy, who's winning and all that crap. Did some fluff talk with some guys, just to get social.

Then went to the bar of the font to order. The lady next to me ordered "sex on the beach please" I was thinking "should I say something?"...I spouted "sex on the beach? that's a funny name for a cocktail"...conversation initiated baby! Got into conversation for 20mins...I did not escalate one bit...I didn't use as much kino as I would (which isn't much anyway)...but the interaction was definately escalatable....in other words you more advanced guys could have easily closed that! Anyway she went after 20 mins back to her friends....

Next I got into a very quick conversation with 2 swedish girls....they were very non-reactive..I stayed, chatted for 5 mins then left. There is an awkwardness that creeps up when you're out alone....I need to get accustomed to that....

Anyway, popped outside, a cutey was holding a 21 bday baloon. I said "who's birthday?" she said "mine", gave here a hug and kiss on cheek...her phone went then...fine......

I went back into the font, to the downstairs bar...spoke to a couple of guys hanging out, had just been playing in a band, awesome! I said I needed a punk guitarist, etc...There was a 10 set right in front of us. I told them "do you know these ladies" they didn't so opened "what's the occasion?" is was the FB's birthday! I went over, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek..her friends said "picture! picture!", she refused...poor lady was paranoid about her appearance

Anyway, I bounced away then, it was getting late (10ish) so headed back home.................

Conclusions and thoughts

The first interaction with HB(sex on the beach), the conversation was even more natural than ever, I had been doing some "in the moment" meditations before (thanks Kowalski!)--but I was physically stopping my self from escalating, kino...it felt weird for me even to attempt it...

Now I should think to myself "Kino, escalating and closing" is as normal as baked beans...........

In fact I shouldn't even label it....I should aim to just "be"...............next instalment tommorow. Over and out