View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-04-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swype View Post
You may have changed in the past 3 weeks Legend but im just going off what i know of you in the past 3 months man . You've never once said to me ... i want to better myself , i want to change or i want to connect with new people . All ive ever heard you say is , "im going round to this girls house tonyt , i wanna fuck her" or "im chatting to this girl on facebook , trying to sleep with her innit" or "ive slept with these 2 women in the past couple of weeks" . I just got the impression that this is all you wanted to do ... Mind you if your starting to realise that this isn;t just about sleeping with women , im proud of you man , its always good to see someone realise the bigger picture esp when it comes to what we do here !
Swype as much as I love you my man, I cant believe Im listening to this garbage. Im confused. Maybe I did say that, but we all said it. How could I be any different than you or Jynxy or Sapmi or Anthony? When we goto the field, the ultimate goal is an f-close, maybe via a number close or a kiss close. Yes we get better with our social skills but ultimately we are after the f-close. Im sorry, correct me if Im wrong. Or maybe majority of guys here are in the field to be socially awesome, whatever that means now...!

In terms of social skills....how is doing online sarging any different? Like I met the girl tonight, does that not improve my social skills with Im with her, trying to get to know her...the internet is just a tool to get close to her. Like the club is a tool to meet girls too..! Maybe I lack social skills with girls - agreed. Doesnt mean Im not socially awesome...! With my job, I deal with high powered clients, I run multi-million pound projects, I do presentations to executives...! As u said enuff said, I wont comment anymore on this BUT I will help the guys who want to learn online sarging with some constructive description how to go about oing this...!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...