View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-04-2009, 08:31 PM

Hi Guys,

just my $0.02 on this. I understand where everyone is coming from here and why Kowalski and Swype dont do single parties and online dating as those sorts of things mean that your actually looking for someone to change that status from single to couple/relationship/married etc, which i am. So definatly a different stance to most of you guys.

I'm just trying every medium possible, online dating, speed dating, going out with you guys sargin, Salsa classes, just to give me the biggest chance to find the right woman to share my life with.

I think the interesting things are that you meet differnt sorts of women doing differnet methods as i know the girls i meet at speed dating are professionals that doing get chance to go out on a friday/ saturday nights or don't like meeting guys that way, the girls at salsa are different as are the one's i meet while i'm out with you guys.

While on the internet i haven't had lots of quality dates, it does give you an opertunity to get to know people 1st rather than just going for looks first. I don't want to put a curse on a girl i'm chatting with at the moment, but i've never chatted to someone (man or woman) who shares so much in common with me and has a very similar view on the world (hates and likes the same stuff), so if she is a cute in person as she is on her photo's then (AFC comment coming up!) this has every chance of turning into something really good, fingers crossed :-).

I would like to get a decent post from Legend to see how he does Facebook sarging as i havent tried this avenue.

Retro

Last edited by Retro; 15-04-2009 at 08:34 PM.