View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 22-06-2010, 02:08 PM

I can verify everything that Cefai has posted except that he was about a million times more helpful that he said in his post! I've been reading about pickup for a number of years but that was my first night out with guys who had also studied the same things as me. Going out with people who push you and know how the process works is very different for going out with your mates who have no idea. I realised how much work I have to do after that night and how much progress I need to make. I used to think head knowledge was all that was really required, but I now think that head knowledge is around 5%, maybe even less. 95% of game is practice, practice, practice - looks like its gonna be fun getting that practice too with cool guys like Cefai around.

PS that girl that Cefai got me to open that took our photo later stopped me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking off without saying a word. I was too surprised to do anything and was unable to find her again after that. I won't be making that rookie mistake again!