View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-06-2010, 01:58 PM

BMB - I agree that when you are going for the higher-rated girls your Game has to be shit-hot because if it ain't tight she'll spot it and the bitch-sheild wil come up and block you out...you have to be clever and either be so confident and bold and forward she'll respect your balls for doing/saying it or go so low under the radar she'll start to wonder why you are chatting to her if you're not interested and then she'll start thinking why isn't he atracted to me - and once you have her going into her head then you are free to step it up a bit because she is off-guard - it will also make any validation after this point more poinent.

Personally however, I don't usually go for the HB-numbering as it can fuck up your Game...if you approach a HB3 her status to you is low, whe-as a HB9 will be high and this will impact upon how you approach her etc unless your inner-game is fucking hot then your body language and non-verbals will give you away. Message me if you wanna discuss anything tho

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.