View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Lightning View Post
Well ok tell me Zone which of these views do you feel are narrow minded?
The views on learning, The guys that will get involved in this community, may have very different problems, the end goal might be the same, but they can start from very different places.

Quick example, guy that gets attraction easy but cant pull the tigger, or guy that just cant get attraction,but has lots of female friends, There could be a very large variety of reasons why someone isint getting success.

Natural game is the best way, something i aim more towards, but without my experimenting with material from DD/MM, i would never have reached the understanding i have now, for some people i believe that level of understanding is essential if they want to have success in this area, so they understand why something works and doesnt work, ands its not necessary something that can be expressed in words, its like something that clicks inside you.

There is no point saying to someone dont use canned material or routines cause its fake and cheesy and wont work, canned material definitely can work, am coming away from that because i was starting to get bored using the same kind of thing, the point here is, i didnt need anybody else telling me what to do, i learnt this for myself, i reached a level of understanding and confidence that only came from actually experimenting and trying this stuff out, which allowed me to take a more natural route.

I see people on here getting attacked for using MM, Some people gotta learn the hard way, so i say let them. Give advice but make sure you understand the problem.

Last edited by Zone; 12-06-2010 at 10:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zone For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (07-07-2010), nova (14-06-2010)