View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 11-06-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post

As I've already pointed out I'm not embarrassed. So it is not necessarilly embarrassing. If you personally are embarrassed, maybe you should begin by tackling that by working out exactly why you are embarrassed of who you are and your efforts to better yourself.
embarrassed may not be the best word, i would say it lowers your value, in the eyes of some people, but thats not important because your value will improve in the long run, with success. Am not personally embarrassed because i dont think theres anything wrong with it. Women buy books on men,and relationships and thats considered fine in todays society, its just how todays society perceives certain things.

Quote:
I already predicted this response ...
Amazing

Quote:
But they do have a problem with the kind of person who would even want to be able to covertly manipulate others socially. Whether it works or not, which there is no evidence that it does. This is the truth. No twisty.
All depends on a persons motives, whether it is wrong or not, I really doubt RJ would still be in business if his methods were completely BS.

Quote:
There's too much butthurt in this thread. Dude, you live nearby. Why not come hang with us sometime? We're nice guys, you'll like us and you'll see that no one has an agenda. We just like fun shit, chillaxing and causing jolly havoc.
I love everybody , its seems very clear that some people on here just want to feel good about themselfs by knocking others down, common psychological needs being fulfilled. The truth is most of us dont understand anywhere near as much as we think we do, most of our knowledge is based on our own perceptions in an attempt to satisfy our psychological desires to make us feel good/feel important. I have tried to put aside this and focus on the truth with a rational unbiased mind.