View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2009, 09:11 AM

Anthony man , let me start off by saying you've got so much potential , i coudl see that when i first met you so ill leave that with you .

In response to you wonderings from my side of things :

Do i think before i enter a set ? - Personally i think me and K are in agreement in this one . This is what i always do when i see a girl i like ... Take some time to appreciate her beauty and what makes her different and most importantly 'WHY you are attracted to her' (make sure you are well aware of this before you approach' . Finally , take time to get excited about talking to her , what upsets me is that so many guys see a hottie and get nervous !?? Why ... Get excited about the opportunity that lays before you .

So : Appreciate her , What do i like , Get excited (this can all happen within 20 seconds)

Outer game ? - I personally did take some time at the beginning of my road to SA , which has led to me internalizing a fair bit of MM , SS and other things . Now in time i have thrown a fair bit of this out the window but some aspects have stuck with me because i love them .

I play games with the girls alot as it's just abit different (alot of the guys have seen the games i play lol)
I tease girls (as has been said before this is NOT negging as im not trying to lower their value) but abit of teasing and push pull creates passion and alittle friction to vibe off
And i create love bubbles which are just fun as hell for me i.e married , divourced , we're breaking up , im keeping the tv and the dog ... whatever it's just fun !

Notice a pattern there ? It's all fun for me and not entirely focussed on her so we share the interaction !

Oh and as for intent and 'kino' im very forward on this , not pushy ... just confident in what i want and she knows i want her (hello ?? why else are you talking to an attractive girl in a club that you've never met before ... dont pretend to be her friend , you're there for a Reason !!)

Hope this gives you some insight

Keep looking out for each other guys