View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-04-2009, 07:31 PM

Sapmi - on last night.

For what it is worth, some constructive criticism.

I think you need to practice calm and continuous conversation - this will probably help you making the connections with the girls you speak to. Based on the things you say, based on the things she says, connections can start to happen.

If you are too high energy you might be preventing this from happening – you enter the set with high energy (which is good), but might need to crank it down a bit.

I don’t think you should worry about sitting and chatting to other guys when you are out. This is not lame in my opinion, just what people do!

Also, I would suggest that you think a bit before entering the set – this serves me well, but would be interested to see what K and Swype think. Remember the 10 (ish) set last night, where I spoke to one girl, ejected, then was thinking about re-entering?

I was trying to choose the right moment to re-enter – this deliberation was a bit stalled (I think a lot), but I did re-enter, and ultimately number-closed.

I sometimes think that good naturals (perhaps Kowalski, perhaps Swype) have internalised so much of the basics that they might not think about it anymore (but I would imagine that they still do it). Like good ways to introduce wings, a good time to open a set. So perhaps learning some outer stuff would be good.

Some really good constructive criticism in this thread which you should find really useful – I would appreciate this kind of commentary at some point – very useful stuff.

My non-pua friend: last night was the best form I have ever seen him in. Normally he doesn’t open, or opens sleazy and drunk. Last night he was very smooth – I was really impressed. Good body language, good opening. He is on a learning curve like us all.