View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 05-06-2010, 10:56 PM

I can completely empathise with you. I was with a girl (I had liked her for months before we starting going out) for a few months, there was some confusion and we split. I only found out after it was too late but she liked me more than I realised when we ended it. I was stubborn and felt hurt so I didnt bother trying to rekindle it. We ended it this time last year and for various reasons (I have had a lot of fairly serious family stuff going on in the last year) I only managed to get over her recently.

Look at the way you have acted since you broke up, would you want to get back with a girl who was doing that to you. Analyse the situation and make a decision whether it is irreparable, or if it is worth putting the effort in, or if you honestly want to. Your the only person who can make the decision but my advice would be to move on. She may be the best you have had so far, but never tell yourself that's the best you can get. The only ceiling on the quality of girls you can get is what you set it as.

I know this didn't really answer some of your questions but you should definitely take it into consideration. I know how much of a crappy feeling it is (and I still think about the girl occasionally) but instead of obsessing over her, treat it as a learning experience.

Boz
The Following User Says Thank You to bozman For This Useful Post:
Anc (30-06-2010)