View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 13-04-2009, 12:59 PM

I think the biggest thing i noticed with you sapmi was your body language. I spoke to you about this on the night. We were downstairs towards the end of the night in that club and you wanted me (lol) to wing you.

I hesitantly said yes, but we soon discovered she was alone. You walked towards her, but then stopped and started looking around. You were swaying too (you may have been dancing? i don't know lol). If she'd have seen this, it wouldn't have given her the greatest of first impressions.

You finally went in though and approached her which was great! Who cares if she had a boyfriend? You approched and that was the main thing. Like kow sez, it's great that you have loads of energy but you need to relax man.

I am by no means perfect and i'm sure i do many things wrong in regards to body language that i don't even notice myself. And atleast you had the balls to open sets (which i haven't done yet ), though i was winging jinx and swype in a few, where swype would open then leave me to my own devices...

I am very shy with women though. I was even nervous talking to some rats bird while swype was chatting up her hot mate lol. Just keep doing your thing sapmi, you seem like a great guy and you're good looking so you've got an advantage over other guys already!

Nick