View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-04-2009, 02:31 AM

Final installment?
No lay report I'm afraid. ...

Broke my solo game viginity...opened one set solo - lasted 10 seconds! Result!

The guys came later, Anthony, his natural friend and Legend. Opened around 10-15 sets in total. Fairly quiet night for clubbing.

Opened a set in blu. Spoke to a pretty attractive girl for 20 mins..kinoed (well arm round her shoulder, periodically) I had cold hands, so I warmed them up, amd carried on. I could not progress further, escalate for the life of me. It's just wasn't happening..

I was opening sets left right and centre...even using kino, kissing cheeks etc. No closes, no real attraction hooks...

Anthony's non-pua friend was getting loads of attention. As I opened more and more, my confidence went down!...............Man, I may need some routines..is this natural stuff working? Or maybe I am not working...If so, how the fuck do I sort it out?

We went to tiger tiger...I was pretty low, frustrated etc...I was scribbling on my pad..when all of a sudden I was being opened, by three different sets, while I was scribbling...(how did that work?) I kino escalated one, but there was a friend involved....I am still too anxious to go for the Kiss...I know I would have been blown out or would I? I was also opened by this Mad Scottish guy who kept saying I was amazing?? He May have been a guardian angel. I needed that boost... That's good for solo game..befriending other guys is cool

I had very mixed feelings about this night...No closes, no luck... I am struggling.. If only I knew what in, and I was able to correct it, it would be glory. I have no trouble opening..staying in sets..etc...but no closes.

Anyway...solo gaming Wednesday night...any pointers for Wednesday would be appreciated. I think the hurdle of opening sets whileout Solo would be a huge thing.

Lastly I'm thinking "why bother?"...This shit is really difficult, why not just use hoes?..... Well this is a major masculine skill, all guys should know.. PUA skills affect all areas of life......I have to persist..

Some of you guys may think I'm taking this too seriously....however, I have NEVER been a natural with women....this has affected my life pretty negatively...being hen pecked etc....So I need these skills big time...

If I succeed, there is hope for all you new guys out there...watch this space!!

Over and out

On a lighter note...Hoe city tommorow boys!!