View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 31-05-2010, 12:41 PM

Cheers for the feedback guys, its much appreciated!

Anyway my Chronicle writing rate has been appalling as of late so I thought id pull my finger out and type some stuff.

Saturday 29th May

I was well pissed off today becuase I was hoping to go to Piccadilly Gardens to read a book in the blazing sunshine, whilst hoping that I wouldnt get stabbed by some Salford scallys in the process, and do some daygame which im really looking to get into.....But no, it was a wet miserable day and nature had scuppered my plans meaning I was consigned to the flat.. bored

In the evening time Kes came over to watch some Eurovision, he was quite insistant we watched it We then headed out into the big wide world to hopefully convince strangers to have sex with us

The first bar we went into was TIkkis Hula lounge on the corner of Stevenson Square. Its South American themed and quite small. It had a peculiar ambiance to it. There wasnt a dancefloor or anything, Just seats all around the side with people sat on them. It felt like gate crashing a houseparty or something.

A huge thing ive learned is that the first open is the hardest. The longer you leave it to open the harder the evening will be. So I approached a two set sat at the bar with a low risk no thrills observational opener. Nothing amazing came of it but I was nicley in my groove.

We then went to TV21s opened one in there. She was a teacher and that but her friends pulled her away.

CURSE THEM COCKBLOCKS!!GOING ROUND BLOCKING PEOPLES COCKS

As usual we ended up in Black Dog and met up with the other guys. I found myself in conversation with a excrutiatingly pretty young lady. She was very petit and adorable I just wanted to pick her up and put in my pocket and take her home.

Which incedenly, is what I tried to do

"your very short arnt you" I remarked

"everyone says that!!" she responded all embarrassed.

I then made some joke about her height but cant remember what it was but the vibing was going alright.

She was abit of a player herself though and hurled shit test after shit test at me. I understand that shit tests are a good thing becuase without them your just the platonic guy friend who takes her out for meals in the hope that might be swayed in to having sex but my god these shit tests came thick and fast

"so are you gay then? she asked sharply

On reflection, this was clearly a result of indirect bullshit game. I huge lesson ive learnt from this set is that I have to show some form of sexual intent early doors, maybe not grab her boob but something to show im interested otherwise this is whats gonna happen,

"Just because im incredibly well dressed doesnt mean im gay young lady" I retorted somewhat smugly

"who said you were well dressed? she snapped back

I JUST GOT NEGGED!!!!

I tried to give off the impression I wasnt phased but inside I was proper rattled thinking "what a cheeky little fuck"

She then gazed deeply into my eyes expecting me come up with something spectacular but I couldnt. I did become apparent she was a tease maneater type becuase I certainly felt like I was getting played.

Normally id disqualify myself but I couldnt because shed set the strong frame of "this guys clearly gay" but i couldnt really show interest because that would be playing into her hands.

I was now in damage limitation. I was losing her rapidly. Its like in a film where a plane is falling out the sky and everyone is paniking and the alarms going off "EJECT EJECT EJECT"!!!

I still closed and got proberly the flakiest number of all time but thats what you get for being a reactive needy chode

The night ebbed on, we hit the dancefloor to do some danceing and that was that.

On reflection I learnt alot from that set. The importance of holding your nerve in the face of adversity or in my case a shit test.

Also I really need to drop alot of the indirect nonsence and just cut the bullshit and save myself time and hassle. Theres nothing more frustrating than spending half an hour with a girl and it leading to nowhere. Thats half an hour of my precious existance ill never be able retrieve.

A frustrating evening becuase I know im capable of better but if you keep going out approuching the only result is that youll get better so by no means a failure.

Much Love
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to X Factor Chris For This Useful Post:
Cefai (31-05-2010), Tom (01-06-2010)