View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 28-05-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
then why not rape? It gets you laid! If you want an end that justifies the means, rape is a perfectly sound tactic.
Its called speed seduction not speed rape, creating attraction and to suduce, is a skill, anything he teaches is not taking away a womens free will, I think your really deluded if you think his techniques are comparable to rape. To think bad of someone so you can feel good about yourself is my perception of wants going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
Anywho, this NLP stuff. The way I see is it is this. Supposing you walked into a Ferrari dealership and NLPed the guy into giving you a Ferrari. For nothing. Acceptable? What if you did it in the pizza place to get a free pizza? Or to get away with not buying a train ticket? You'd be tricking someone into giving you what you want.
Unfortunity this techniques are not that powerful, think your mistakin NLP for jedi mind shit, if someone was able to reach that level of skill, they would fucking deserve a Ferrari.

Your ideas on hypnosis are wrong, RJ does not put these women under mind control.