View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-05-2010, 05:02 PM

As Kowalski has said, Zone, my argument (facetious though it may be) is valid. If we are defining what is good with "what works", as Milton was apparently doing, then why not rape? It gets you laid! If you want an end that justifies the means, rape is a perfectly sound tactic.

Anywho, this NLP stuff. The way I see is it is this. Supposing you walked into a Ferrari dealership and NLPed the guy into giving you a Ferrari. For nothing. Acceptable? What if you did it in the pizza place to get a free pizza? Or to get away with not buying a train ticket? You'd be tricking someone into giving you what you want.

What about sex? As far as I'm concerned there is little or no difference between hypnotising a bloke into giving you a tenner and hypnotising a girl into bed. You're using hypnosis to get what you want, possibly against the girl's wishes. Even if we drop the whole "PUA ethics" of the situation and use our moral compass, hypnotising a girl into bed is wrong. I don't care what (if any) religion you follow, if you think hypnotising a girl into bed is an acceptable thing to do, you need to re-evaluate how you see the world.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do