View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default 3 seconds hav passed. . . . . . . . . . . . - 23-05-2010, 03:32 PM

ok right thought i might post my first thread.

sometimes if a girl is looking at me (at the mall or supermarket or something), i kinda unintentionally and indiscretely look
/stare back, and the usual facial expression i hav on is "in thought" or kinda concerned (narrowing of eyes, eye brows tightening up, a bit Zoolander Blue Steel). i do this as I am processing whether she is checking me out or I had toothepaste all over my face or something. Then I either work out she was checking me out or I snap out of the trance, either way she looks somewhere else and I am left feeling unsure if whether she jus shyed away or just unnerved by my dodgey expression. I jus walk on in either case as the moment has gone, but I always turn back and they are usually looking/ checking.They look away. then I keep walkin, hmm I never know how come across, but I know the moment has gone and it would be ultra weird to approach.

Guess I jus need to stop trancin out like that; smile and say "hi" instead putting on the expression of a constipated poker player. sigh* wasted opportunities. I am not like that when I am conciously sargin, I usually approach straight away.

Point of the article is .. . do these fruitless exchanges in glances happenin to u guys or am I the only person who let's them slip away?