View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-05-2010, 06:01 PM

Interesting use of words

Quote:
utterly shameless
I've been thinking about this a lot. Obtaining that feeling of utter social freedom and leaving your head at the door. I look around the club some times and see all the chodes ram raiding sets and bludgeoning their way to a Kclose, or some seriously geeky guy copping off with a girl in the corner... then I realise I'm looking around! (or to put it another way, thinking too much). I'm not having fun as a start point.... and they are.

Quote:
I still need to be less reactive and be more unapoligetic
I feel this too. We need to get out there, have fun and be unapologetic about being out to pull girls. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. And when you excude a fun and sexual aura, girls are so much more receptive to being chatted up, kissing and fucked! I know this... but my actions currently don't reflect.

Do you know what... I kick myself for all the sets I didn't open, kino I didn't push, Kcloses I didn't attempt than making a complete tit out myself. I want to be a tit!

Good honest post! Keep going mate! I'm going to make my way up to Manchester soon to see you guys and get out and party! Yeehaa!
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeybuster For This Useful Post:
X Factor Chris (19-05-2010)