View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The Chronicles of X Factor Chris - 16-05-2010, 04:57 PM

I thought id start a thread of my own reports and document my journey in PU and self actualization

...well untill I get amazing at PU and I just use this as a medium to brag and massage my delicate ego.

Feel free to offer feedback or comments.

Saturday 15th May

I went to watch the FA Cup final in Varsity. There were a few people in and there was this one moment where I was sat there and I notice a group of 3 women sat oppposite. Two of whom were engaged in conversation and the third was sat there gazing into nothingness. I then made casual eye contact and she gazed deeply into my eyes. It was one of them primordial gazes where sexuality was so apparent yet so subtle. A "lets locate the nearest bathroom" gaze. I broke that gaze because im abit of a shitbag and it was only 5 o clock.

A main issue of mine though is that when a woman shows an AI or something, I feel alot more pressured and in my head more than a straight up cold approach. My mind tells me that I shouldnt approach becuase youll only dissapoint. Ive had it in the past where ive approached a warm set only to be jettisoned to the kerb like an unwanted kebab because I didnt live up to expectations.

Later on I headed out to the Northern Quarter with the Manchester guys for some good times and attempt to seduce the odd woman here and there. We hit up Trof and happily locked into my first set. A pair of ladies in their thirties. I find two sets notoriously difficult becuase one will absolutly love me in everyway and the other will be like "get this guy fucking out of here".

This one went well. I cant remember how I opened but it wasnt seamless as she couldnt they couldnt hear me initially and when I sat down I accidently sat on a bit of the girls leg so it was abit awkward. But I managed to turn it round. It turns out she likes the singer Morrissey as much as do. The converstion took care of itself pretty much.

There was a moment when a certain lack of social intellegence on my part was exposed. They asked me what I did for a living. Its a pretty straightfoward question unless your unemployed but I managed to balls it up by trying to be clever and say I was building a time machine in my bedroom and how bloody complicated that process was!! This is proberly effective when dicking around with 19 year olds around and about Tiger Tiger but these were two 30 odd year old women who owned a resteruant so I came across immature at best, a total weirdo at worse.

The vibing went well and I was invited to feel one of girls legs becuase they were really smooth so I obliged and my god they really were smooth legs. So smooth that I coldnt stop rubbing this girls leg. It was a surreal moment. Proberly overdone it on the touching of smooth legs.

There was another semi arkward moment when my quarry asked me who I was with. I looked to my right and the POWER STEVE was sat kissing a lady, Kes was getting cosy with a couple more ladies as was Kowalski and Jack.

Basically it looked like I was out with a rauchous womanizing troupe.

Thinking this would cause a loss in attration I told her that my friends were downstairs. Looking back though this was totally wrong for:

A) Lying
B) Being somewhat ashamed that i go out to pull women. Basically coming from an apoligetic position as opposed to being utterly shameless.

After half an hour or so I got a number and got out of there with the promise of free food at their resturant should I turn up.

We then bounced to Black Dog. It was pretty busy. I was walking throught the bar and some pretty lady was dancing, made eye contact,

"You Look Pleasent!" I said and she retorted saying that so did I. It was nice little interaction. Nothing amazing happened.

All in all ive had much more enthralling nights game wise but not everynight is going to be amazing and I still need to be less reactive and be more unapoligetic.

Things to work on:
(1)Voice tonalty
(2)Not getting absolutily wasted
(3)Read up on winging and when doing winging try not to make it obvious that the only reason im there is to distract people and that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to X Factor Chris For This Useful Post:
Kes (17-05-2010), nova (17-05-2010)