View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default NEGs - 06-04-2009, 06:29 PM

kowalski,I think you came back well with your last comment, however as a newbie I have been studying a lot of mystery method audio and video workshops along with the annihilation method. I can assure you that NEGs are a foundational part of the PUA game, as much as false time constriants, kino testing and and other tools that should be in your ansenal. Your statements regarding not taking away value kind of misses the point.

The main belief behind NEGs theory is that every time you go into a set, you want to quickly sub communicate that that you are not attracted to the target (thus lowering the bitch shield.) Mystery has now changed the meaning of NEGs and now disqualification theory is a more accurate description of whats going on with NEGing.

We can see from your last posting that you yourself used disqualification theory, by stateing to the target that you were gay, (thus disqualifying your self as being attracted to the target and thus lowering said bitch shield). I personally admire your game for that however by your own reasoning someone else could come on the post and say you lied and why should you lie thats not authentic.

Vision ... As I understand the method, you should use NEGs to subcommunicate that you are not attracted to the target, to allow you the time to run canned stories that demonstrate higher value to the target and the rest of the group. The combination of the NEGs and DHVs along with the rest of the game should trigger the hardwired response of attraction within the target.