View Single Post
(#103)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-05-2010, 02:23 PM

Its time for me to re-enter the world of pick up - or at least, puaforum (the world of pick up is a frustrating place, mainly populated by wankers more interested in making cash out of other guy's frustrations than anything else. But this forum is simply a community of cool people interested in self improvement.) For the last four weeks, game has been sporadic and, at times, simply non existent. But I now have the time to be able to at least try and do this properly. So hopefully, I'll be posting a little more often again (que collective groan).

A quick FR from last night. We had a celebration bash. I wasn't intent on gaming for several reasons. The bar was free, and I quickly made the most of that, getting myself very drunk from 4pm onwards. So game wasn't really on the cards...

Until a girlfriend I know turned turned up. She is a nice girl, only 19, who I had a thing with a few years back. We got to talking last night. And as we did, I decided I wanted to kiss her. She currently has a boyfriend, but this didn't really bother me. I haven't a clue what I was saying, and I don't really think it matters.

What mattered was how, when I decided I wanted to kiss her, I immediately turned on kino. And as I did, the whole dynamic changed. You could feel it, you just knew something was different. Some sixth sense said to both of us: 'This is no longer just a friendly conversation.'

I didn't waste any time, and a few minutes later I had pulled her in close. And I leaned in, and we kissed. Simple, straight forward, easy. I didn't have to fuck around with clever lines or even 'statements plus open questions' or anything like that. I was successful simply because I physically led. I led kino, changed the boundaries and the mood of the conversation, and she flowed with it.

And it further worked because of something else I tried. I remember a few weeks back reading Kowalski saying that when he speaks to a girl, he's already imagining getting it on with her. As I spoke to Anna last night - right before I went kino - I just thought of having her back in my bedroom, and what I'd like to do with her. Perhaps its hormonal or psychological or something, but this made me immediately feel more sexual, which led me to make the interaction more sexual. I didn't need to think. I just did.

She isn't an approach of course - we've been friends for a few years. But I was very interested in how visualising myself getting it on with her led so fluently into me initiating kino.

Anyway, hopefully over the next few weeks there will be more to write about. I'm resting up this weekend. 7 days straight of 15 hour leafletting / door knocking stints will do that to you (but we bloody won, so it was worthwhile!). And I might reflect a little and set myself some goals and priorities. But last night was fun - and not a little interesting to boot.

Oh, and Ps, my ex hasn't replied to my message suggesting we meet for a coffee. So... fuck her! Her loss.

Just get on with it please

Last edited by CovertOperation; 09-02-2011 at 07:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
Mycroft (24-05-2010)