View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 07-05-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I find that argument abhorent. A lot of people do a lot of fucked up shit like murder, torture, steal, lie, rape etc. That doesn't make them OK, or become a decent reason for someone to join in.

Will reply to this, murder,torture,stealing, and rape arnt comparable to manipulation, to lie and manipulate are not necessary bad things, as i think you pointed out, it all depends how you use them, what your intent is.

Am now good at using body language in my openings, as i approach i keep my distance, lean back and sometimes pull away completely, in an attempt to get them to come to me, can be very effective in making them feel comfortable during the approach.

A type of manipulation maybe, but is it wrong to do it, I don't think so. In fact if the next time i do that, then i told her about it after, am sure she would just think it was clever. like my opening example.

Natural game is definitely the direction to head for, but is it the best place to start off for every guy, in different social conditions am honestly not sure.

All i know is, i took my direction and its working for me.

Last edited by Zone; 07-05-2010 at 06:36 PM.