View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 05-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Kowalski

I like what i have read, some good stuff.

But a few things i disagree with, going in direct is not the easiest way to approach. I have nothing against direct approaching in fact its something i want to start doing more.

Using an opinion opener doesn't have to be fake or manipulated, And takes very little memorizing, and you don't no what that women will say in response, so it still requires good improvisational skills.

I don't no how many approaches i have done using opinion openers, but its probably over 150. I can tell you the worst response i have ever had was "you need another chat up line" had that about 3 times, and i was pissed up each time.

About 2 weeks ago went out,used an opinion opener on this women, she was a 30 year old high school teacher, so an intelligent women. We were talking for a bit,then she questioned my opener, and i said yeah it did happen and am interested in your answer, but i also use it to get talking to women, she said i thought so, she also said she thought is was very clever, then she went away, then came back to me and started talking to me again, she was actually married. we spent the next 30mins talking about the education system.

It depends what the opener is, and how you use them, my motive is to begin the interaction in a different way.