View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 03-05-2010, 11:17 PM

kowalski
You have alot of good information to give.

You seem to have a very rigid way of thinking. I mention palming reading as an example of a routine, then you talk to me like i spent many long hours learning palmistry, when in fact my studying of this lasted about 60 seconds, I quickly noted the head,heart,fate and life lines, and thats it. I have only ever tried using it 2 or 3 times in my life, so its not exactly something i rely on.

I made a post a few months back,about a girl in work, i was getting ioi's off, then i got a reply back saying, don't go getting obsessed with just one girl, and go out meet other women, was good advance, but who the fuck said i was obsessed with this girl, and how the hell did he no i wasnt going out and meeting other women. My point here is that his comment was nothing more than his interpretation and mental projection of the small amount of information i give him, a mindless snap judgment.

kowalski
Your incorrectly interpreting what am saying,jumping to conclusions,trying to label me as some MM brain washed individual.

I would like to make this clear, I have been defending routines, despite this i don't believe they are the best way to build attraction, things that you have mentioned,confidence,dominance,playful,witty,showi ng understanding,vulnerability, being the alpha male, are far more important and effective than any routine.

Opinion openers,and routines have been my training wheels,i have learned from using them that they are not very important when it comes to being good with women. But without them i would not of realized certain things. 9 out of 10 women i approach using opinion openers respond very well, this has given me confidence, in doing so has improved my innergame, now i do sometimes approach direct, and this has been increasing.

Maybe the reason for some people trying routines is inauthentic, but my reason was to learn.