View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-05-2010, 08:50 PM

Really enjoy reading your openess, honesty and transparency in your posts. I get you completely man.

'they give you ec the hot ones, but only for a split second, a micro second, and always slyly. never obvious. well thats my experience anyway'

Don't they just. Little minxes. I'd also add with some girls it's just the once to, miss it and it's gone forever.

Last night I was out in a bar I often frequent, a live band was playing, I was tapping my feet to the music sat down but then thought 'fuck it!' I like this, im going to dance. So I get up and dance. Before long various groups of girls join in, some with boyfriends who reluctantly 'dad dance'. I'm a sic dancer (deluded perhaps) so im getting a fair bit of attention, I notice a fair few of them checking me out and doing that thing girls always subtly do to get your attention on the dancefloor; back into you until they're practically grinding you.

Anyway I'm more concerned about enjoying the experience of the music, abit like those girls you mentioned. I know girls are checking me out, sometimes catching their gaze with wry smiles on their faces. Anyway I just look through them as if they're not even there, I don't acknowledge them, just remain non facially expressive and keep on dancing. It's funny because girls then try even harder to the point I got opened with 'Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?'.

It was fear of myself that made me odd