View Single Post
(#14)
Old

Default 01-05-2010, 04:13 PM

hey guys, i'm really new here but i thought i would give my to cents to carmada. i'm a salesman, quite successful since i left uni. and one thing that everyone on the sales floor does is get a pitch out early. now, basically at work this means ringing a technical guy or someone from india because they love a good pitch. it gets your throat clear and your voice warmed up etc so you are pitching the decision makers you hit the ground running.

so, how does that relate to sarging? if you do have low amounts of confidence, which everyone has at some point, why not get a pitch out early? first bar you go to, rather than trying to hit on a HB8 or 9, go for a 6. Surely these girls love a good chat up, they probably get hit on less because they usually go out with their hot mates. Also, it'll make sure that you're more relaxed and once you've opened one set and got a routine out, you dont even need to close the poor thing, just takeaway. (and if the rest of the night blows, make sure you find out where she is off to so you have a back up :P)

what do people think?