View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-04-2010, 09:31 AM

Saturday Night

On saturday night me and a few friends hit a club in town. We chilled and had a few drinks at the bar i noticed a brunette standing at the side of me texting on her phone i smiled at her and told her she looked fantastic tonight and said her dress looked lovely.

I introduced myself and chatted to her mates one was small and the other 2 were alot taller and i made a joke about it but i think they didnt really get it lol and they started laughing i kinda ran out of steam and turned round to the bar.

After this my mates came over and were all excited saying i seen you talking to those women what did you say and all saying i was smooth even tho i didnt really do anything special quite simple of you dont approach you dont get!

My mates dont really approach that much so usually i just walk off and go and chat to some women. I approached a blonde standing by herself and went in direct and she told me she had a bf. I told her i didnt care and i had 2 kids.

She asked me there names and i said joey and rachel i named them after the friends characters lol. She found this quite funny and i chatted for abit and she said her bf was at the bar which i believed and i left.

I talked to another girl standing by herself saying whats a good looking girl like you doing standing by yourself? she seemed like she was in abit of a bad mood and the convo didnt really go that far and i left.

I then approached a blonde in a group of her friends and i introduced myself and her mate just pushed me away the harshest rejection i ever had i felt like just saying to her mate whats ur problem and talking to the girl again who seemed interested but i couldnt be arsed with the drama and left.

This didnt put me off after the initial shock i started laughing and went back to my mates and started dancing i approached a hot brunette dancing told her she looked fantastic and asked her to dance. We started dancing away grinding and i k closed i danced with her for abit went back to my mates and ended up going back again dancing with her later on. Looking back i didnt really have the intention to take her home as i didnt think she would share a taxi with me and my m8s. But i should have told her my intentions and projected a more sexual vibe as there was tension there.

I told a girl before when we were making out at a club that i knew she wanted me and she didnt wanna know what i was going to do to her and ended up taking her home. This is what i need to do more be more direct. I think i was abit to drunk that night which didnt help me as i went blank a few times and couldnt think of what to say.

I had a great time that night and k closed a hot brunette so i was happy. I have been thinking should i recruit my mates to approach with me or just go in solo i think i could do with a wingman to help me in some situations but my mates dont approach thta much and dont know about the game!

Any Advice Welcome