View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Long PU Weekend - Part 1 - 25-04-2010, 10:31 PM

Wow!

What a great weekend! The Sun was out and there was plenty of PU action to taken advantage of in Bristol. What's great is that I am consistently learning awesome skills every time I go out. I realised that I will never stop learning; each new approach, each opener, each rejection, each success is teaching me something new. Something I hope will continue throughout my social development journey.

The main thing I've learnt this weekend, is that the girls that have good conversations with, are girls that I actually connect with and would really want to get to know! That's the ultimate goal (for me) of Social Development. To meet awesome people! And if I get my balls licked as well, then that's a bonus! (haha! Crass, I know! )

So this could be a long one (standard!) so I better get going:

Friday

Firstly, I'm surprised by the lack of people out in Bristol on Friday. I was pretty dead! But also I put the shout out to a few peps on the board and no one was available (bar Pav!). Maybe it was too short notice... but I like to be spontaneous! I've subscribed to overcome my social anxieties so every weekend is a PU weekend for me! If you South West guys are serious about getting good a meeting people, then haul ass and come on out!

So, I met Pav down the Water Front. When I got there, he was already talking to a lady so we all got chatting until her boyfriend turned up. Friday was seriously hit and miss for me. We cruised round a few places and got chatting to a small number of girls here and there. I'm still suffering with bailing too early. Thinking about it, this probably means I've made some progression... I'm managing to get more sets open and obtain some pretty good reactions. But (mostly) I get 2 mins in and bail. I'm not worried about it though. I've hit my next obstacle. I'll find a way to get over it! Here's an example:

I'm at the bar. Two ladies have their back turned away from me. Not ideal. But I don't see this a problem. I notice there are ordering two massive cocktail jugs. So I lean in and go for the situational:

[me] Excuse me ladies, but I couldn't help but ask. Those two massive cocktails aren't just for you are they?
[girls] Yeah... (flippant over the shoulder – this doesn't deter me)
[me] … Seriously, you two are going to be wasted! I mean, look at the size of them! You girls know how to party! Which one did you get?
[girls] … (blah blah... they warm up a bit)
[me] I can wait to see you drink those all by yourselves.
[girls] Well, we have another mate that will be drinking them...
[me] Oh yeah? Where is she?
[girls] (they point – she's on her own looking sad!)
[me] OMG! You left her on her own! You two are terrible friends.
[girls] (She's saving the seats / she does look sad / more random comments). So why don't you go and sit with her and say hello?
[me] Nah she's alright over there looking sad and lonely on her own... (***BAIL ALARM!***)

Conversation naturally comes to a close.

Now, I know where I went wrong. If I said... “Yeah! I'll go speak to her now!” then it would have lead to a 10 – 20 min conversation. But I just didn't take the opportunity! Doh!

This week I had my first Bitch Set! (woo!)

I approached a couple of girls outside under the heaters. I conveniently positioned myself near them with my back to them . For some reason there was a babies bottle on the floor and loads of nappies on the table next to them (random!)

[me] excuse me, but I think you've just dropped your bottle on the floor.
[girl] (frowns viciously) you what?!?
[me] I said, I think you dropped your bottle... look... (obviously, I'm attempting to have a jokey tone to my comment)
[girl] … (frown turns into a scowl) yeah... and?
[me] … oh ok... I was just starting a conversation that all... Why are all these nappies everywhere?
[girl] … you must be wearing one... have you shit yourself or something?!
[me] (I actually thought that was quiet witty and funny) haha! I'm not sure... do you want to check?
[girl] (scowl turns into a bitch face!) whatever...
[me] (eye brow raise. Back turn)

Ok... maybe not the best conversation starter... but one that could have lead to something more light hearted. She was just being a bitch. Trying to close me down at every point. And you know what! It wasn't that bad! If she rude / tries to humiliate me / tell me to fuck off... it's their problem. Thanks for letting me know early that you're a cock... now bugger off!

Anyway... we ended up in Stinky Disco (again) but there wasn't much action on my part. There was a two set we talked to for about 20mins. Pav was getting on great with his girl... but I wasn't connecting with mine... I just didn't fancy her. But I kept her busy will the maestro worked his magic (I'll let him tell the story if he wants!).

I attempted to open a couple of sets, but I did manage to connect with them very well. So all in all, I came out empty handed! But (again – another revelation) I wasn't too down on my lack of success. I can see how it can be very easy to beat yourself up for no approaching / number closing / f-closing more. But it's only one night and tomorrow is another day! As long as the good days balance out with the bad days, then it's all good!

And Saturday was an AWESOME day!

Sooo much happened on Saturday, that I'm going to write it up tomorrow! Ha!