Thread: Wednesday night
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 25-04-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Haha! I've had this happen to me a few times, it's a sonofabitch isn't it! Don't take it too personally
yeah it sucks... Rejection doesn't bother me at all because almost always I'll never see them again and if I do, I probably won't remember their face + there's tens, maybe hundreds of other girls under the same roof who are much more fun!

Quote:
On the subject of being ignored, i've got a great counter tactic for that. Just say something like:

"omg! I can't believe you're ignoring me after (last night / all we've been through / insert whatever)"
I'll have a go next time... worst case scenario is they'll say 'so what' or 'no' and I'll just move on to someone else who will eventually say YES

Quote:
What happened with the chick whose house you went back to? Anything we should know about?
Well here's the thing...

At the time I thought she was a high HB7, not quite a HB8. In the morning she looked more like a low 6. I didn't actually remember her name or ask for her number because I wasn't planning on seeing her again after seeing her in the morning. Especially now that my flatmates constantly take the piss about how she told them that after sex I just rolled around and went to sleep.

I'm sure I exchanged a few words... I just don't remember what they are!