View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 03-04-2009, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Negging is a whack thing to do, and a whack mindset to have. You should come from a position of higher value. You should think you are worthy of this girl, or any girl, and do not need to knock down her value in order to relatively raise your own.

When someone negs their intention is to lower the other persons value. This is bad. Why would you want to lower anyone's value?
I am totally all for keeping positive vibes and stay far away from negativity myself, however I do believe negging has it's uses, mainly with HB 9's and 10's. The reason is that no matter how worthy you think you are of her, she may have a string b-shield up and before even interacting with you may put it up and block you out (as she is soooo sick of guys coming up to her saying the same old thing). She has reframed the act of a guy coming up to her as an irritating and begative thing! So negging helps this by...

1. differentiating yourself from the herd (the herd annoys her!)
2. brings her back down to earth (this doesnt mean taking value away from her, its bringing her down to a level whereby you can simply interact with her, this is clearly important if you want to get anywhere)
3. creates a challenge for her (clearly a 'must' for creating attraction)
4. create curiosity/interest (as no other men have ever acted like this towards her before, she wants to know what its all about and is intrigued)

I agree with you Kowalski theory of negging but only when it comes to 5-7's, in this case they are generally more open to be approached anyway so they are already at 'ground level'.

What I am trying to say is that even if you feel you are worthy of her and as confident as hell, sometimes one still needs to soften her up to get her out of her usual frame of mind. (and a subtle neg can do this nicely and create interest and a challenge). by negging her youre almost indirectly saying 'hey dont worry im not like the rest, its ok to talk to me, cant you see Im different'

...then one more thing...what on EARTH is up with this forum??? It sometimes takes me 5 times to log in? its bazarre....I literally hit the log in button and it says invalid credentials...I keep doing this and eventually I am able to log in.

Also, once I am logged in, as soon as I try submit a new post, it will prompt me AGAIN for log in credentials...getting REALLY annoying now, specially when youre trying to keep up with a particualr post and you cant get in.

Last edited by Vision; 03-04-2009 at 07:45 AM.