Thread: Fail
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-04-2010, 07:39 PM

i can relate to exactly how u feel, i actually had more success at times with girls at clubs before i learnt about pua, but since i learnt wat is the 'right' and 'wrong' thing to do it is easy to overanalyse everything.

i had success wen i went out with the mission of having fun and wud just happen to find a girl, this wasnt conisistent tho as i didnt know wat i was doin to attract them. know that i know pua it means i can replicate this more often but AA gets in the way.

the thing is that if your going out with the sole purpose of picking up girls, using openers etc and nothing else then ur going to get the "yips", were u overthink everythin and u cant relax and let ur unconcious mind take over.

you should have small talk with people on the way to the club, the doorstaff, the barman and any girls near you at the bar, get in a social mood, ur not there to pickup ur there to have fun and be as sociable as u can. wen u dont think that u have to pick up a girl or have to approach, it takes pressure off u, so go out and have fun and jus say she looks friendly i want to be social and say hello. rejection shudnt be in ur head cos all ur doing is being friendly and sociable.

hopefully u get wat i mean from this, try not to just stand and think i cant approach becasue of this or that, ur puttin too much pressure on nothing, fuk it they want to be approached other wise they wudnt be dressed like thatway in fact check out mensroom.tv some good interviews with the guys from keys to the vip, they will give u a good frame of mind

peace

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone