Thread: Fail
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 19-04-2010, 11:36 AM

I agree Cefai. The thing that put me off was thinking 'oh god these girls are hot and my mates watching so this has to go perfectly'. I will keep in mind going in with the intention of being rejected, as i think this will decrease the pressure immensely. Then at least if i get rejected i will be ready for it and if i succeed its just a bonus. I know its so simple its just ive never done it sober before.
I dont want to have to drink to be able to pick up women, as thats not using any skill or style. Its just the alcohol doing all the work for you.

Rebus - Yes, i do give a fuck. If i didnt i wouldnt bother with any of this. It means something to me to develop confidence in myself. I know the girls may not remember me the next day but i have to live with myself my whole life. And yes, to me this is my lowest point. Im not feeling sorry for myself im trying to look at this in a positive way' the only way is up' etc.

I see where you are both coming from and i'll definately take on board what you have said so thanks for that.

When in doubt, do it anyway!