Thread: Fail
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-04-2010, 12:13 AM

In a strange sort of way, I would say this is good for you.

I've been there before. A few nights I've been out with the intention of sarging, and ended up going home not uttering a word to anybody. I'm sure you feel like a bit of a pleb and rediculously disappointed in yourself. I'm sure you're kicking yourself HARD for not taking those small steps and simply saying hi to that pretty girl that caught your eye.

Next time your out, remember that horrible, strong feeling of regret from this night you experienced in this post. Remember that the regret of not doing anything at all will be far, far greater than the regret of approaching and possibly being rejected.

I'm no saying I'm perfect here. I still don't approach as much as I'd like. But before I'd go out and not approach girls at all. Now I think about the regret I felt from those nights and there hasn't been a night recently where I haven't approached at least once.

Maybe even try and approach your first set of the night with the intention of getting rejected? You'll be suprised of the satisfaction you get from this. As an example, Thursday night, I'd been out for a while and not approached. With the intention of getting rejected I opened the girl next to me at the bar. Me: "you having a good night?" her: "yeah" me: I have the biggest craving for tuna" she laughed hysterically and told her mates what I had just said. Her "why the fuck are you telling me this?" bizarrely the conversation continued for a bit but in the end I was rejected. I was left with an oddly satisfied feeling and ended up opening 7 more sets that night. I recommend you give it a go.

The other lads might not agree with this. But it's working for me.