Thread: Fail
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Fail - 18-04-2010, 08:10 PM

Well last night i ended up in Hull with my friend. Both of us remained sober due to early starts this morning.
From stepping in the door, this place was wall to wall crammed with some of the hottest girls i've ever seen in one place at one time. Around 80% 8 and 9's, the rest 6 and 7 in often large sets.
We got a coke and did a lap of the many rooms to evaluate the situation.
We were ready to go, my friend (bit of a natural pua) was up for me showing how its done and was my acting wingman for the night.
It all goes downhill from here.
I had the 'is kissing cheating' opener prepared. A set was close so i started to step to it. Then i completely froze. AA hit me like a fucking right hook from Lennox. These women were stunning, all i could think about was the rejection i was about to face.
My wing couldnt have been more encouraging and supportive, he was ready to take anything they would throw at us. I have absolute trust in him.
But even so, we spent the whole night wandering from room to room but each set either was 'in to large a group, 'in the wrong location', 'in to loud a room' etc.
We had a minute sat down and i realised i had just spent the night making excuse after excuse of why we shouldnt open the set.
At this moment, a 2 set opened my friend. Something immediately mentally raped me, and i clammed up absolutely silent thinking 'ffs just talk to them you fucking pussy'. I didnt and they soon left which left my wing wondering what the fuck i was playing at.
We left soon after, with me feeling like an absolute twat. With the amount of hot girls in that club and my aa catastrophe, i really let the pair of us down.

My conclusion.
I feel this is the lowest i could ever sink. It's not like i constantly failed, it's that i didnt even try. Mr Bean would have more balls to sarge than i did last night. I see this as rock bottom, so which is the only direction i have to go? Up of course. Which, in a backwards way, is a good thing. My target next time is to open 1 set. Just the 1, and build from there.
The first interaction for me is a damn tough barrier to break, but i will NEVER let last night happen again.
Bring on next weekend!

When in doubt, do it anyway!