View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard View Post
she was aksing me about flying, so i told her about what its all about and she asekd if i could ever take her flying on a lesson, so i said 'sure, give me your number we'll sort out a trial lessonf or you' .... Of course im not a certified flight instructor, but i can take passengers up by renting a private aircraft, to the same effect.... so thats what i'll do!
This is pretty immense mate! Girls must absolutely love the whole pilot thing.

In fact... Any time you want to take me on a date, send me a PM and we'll hook up sometime

As for the girl who suddenly went cold, there could be any myriad of reasons why, and the best I could offer would be a guess. But it sounds like you both had a developing relationship, which was developing pretty quickly... Perhaps she suddenly got cold feet simply through how quickly everything was moving?

Either way, she's a shit for not telling you. If that was the reason, then fine - its legitimate and acceptable, if not entirely pleasing. But there wouldn't be anything wrong with her saying 'Pic, I think we should break it off... I'm not ready for anything massive right now, and you're a lovely guy, and your flight skills are second to none - you're even better than Biggles - but I just can't get too involved with anyone right now.'

...or something.

Just get on with it please
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
picard (18-04-2010)