View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-04-2010, 08:27 AM

Day Game on Friday

i Went into town on friday to do some day game then meet up with a freind. During the week i had been looking at philosophy by zan that said stop approaching women but stop by and celebrate their beauty.

I feel that thinking about approaching in this way from my experiences gives me less aa and i have the goal to make the woman smile so that i dont put too much pressure on myself.

I hadnt done day game of any direct openers during the day in ages so the 1st few approaches i decided to go in and tell them i just had to come over and say you looked fantastic today then wish them a good day and walk off.

I done 3 of these openers on girls working in shops afterwards i felt like my aa had gone and i was ready to stick around and continue the convo. I approached an asian girl working on a stall and told her she looked fantastic and chatted for a while she was quite schocked that i approached her.

I introduced myself and tried to guess were she was from and chatted about how she was liking belfast etc and asked about her job. I chatted for abit and her mate came over and i just said it was nice talking to you and left for some reason during the day i get self conscious chatting to a woman if her friends are there.

I approached a blonde working at a stall and went in direct and introduced myself my mind kind of went blank and i just asked her the 1st thing that came into my head what do you like doing in your spare time? a customer showed up so she said she had a customer and i left her to it. Looking back i dont know why i didnt wait until the she had finished talking to her customer.

I then approached a blonde girl who was shopping i hadnt done this too many times usually i approach women working in shops so this shows i am making progress. I went over and went in direct and i think i really shocked her she had a funny look on her face and i just bailed lol i think i could have stuck around mabye i shouldnt have taken her initial shock as a lack of interest.

I think i made good progress ususally it takes me a while to open but i done 2 within the first ten mins and 6 altogether next time my goal is to have longer conversations. I think i need to give more to the convos usually i ask them questions but mabye i need to talk in statement form.

I had fun today aswell it felt right and alot more fulfulling than asking randon bullshit openers that i didnt give a monkeys about!

Any advice welcome,
The Following User Says Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (17-04-2010)