Thread: success stories
View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-04-2010, 05:07 PM

After just a quick read I would concur with jaz as one is directly related to each other. If your only out to meet chics and in that respect it's Not going as well as you'd hope, then you woant be enjoying the night, if your not enjoying the night then when you open it's shows that your not enjoying the night and the Chics don't bite, so the night gets worse, so you feel worse and so on and so on and the spiral continues downwards.

Picking up chics is awesome that's why we are here, but there needs to be more than just that in a night.

Also going back to the very first post, the only way you can define suceed at anything is to have measurable goals, be it work, personal or Pua.

Now I've just type the above statment, the penny just dropped! If you need to define sucess, then you need goals. Therefor you would have to go out on a night out with those goals in mind if your being very granular, to acheive the sucess you have defined. Maybe the optimal way would be to have a monthly/ quarterly sucess marker rather than a night one and just go with the flow on your nights out and enjoy hanging with whoever you are with and if an oppertunity arises on that night out then take it, but don't force it.

Retro

Today is the beginning of my new life, I am starting over today, All good things are coming to me, I am grateful to be alive.