Thread: success stories
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-04-2010, 08:24 PM

If I may interrupt - camarda, speaking from experience, I would say no.

Before I got into 'the game', I would go out in the night with my mates to have a few drinks, a laugh etc - a good time. However, for me at that time, what constituted a good time was purely whether or not I pulled a chick. But back then I was never in a position to pull because I never approached; didn't have the social skills, the confidence and I didn't really like going out to clubs. This all resulted in me having a very shit night and going home extremely pissed off and miserable (and I used to wonder why I never got a sniff of success!!!!)

What constitutes a good time for me now has changed dramatically. I always make a point of approaching women because it's great interacting with them and flirting etc, I also enjoy the rejections and the absurd bullshit that some of them spout. I manage to find it really amusing, and my friends and I have a good laugh about it afterwards. Crack a few jokes with my mates, share some stories, a bit of silly dancing and this all results in a good night out for me now, whether I pull or not.

Camarda, In my opinion, you're only going to be going home smiling if you've had a good time. What you've got to think about is this - what do you believe constitutes a good time for you?

As already mentioned, going out with the sole intention of getting girls realistically means that the only time you're going home smiling is if you've had succes with women (or a woman). It's a fragile basis for having a good time because your not always going to get the success you want, plus the rejections are going to accumilate your level of frustration and compound the shit time your having, hence going home with no smile on your face. I'd say you need to reconsider your intentions and change your thinking of what constitutes having a good time.

I feel your frustration though man.

Maestro.
The Following User Says Thank You to maestro For This Useful Post: