Thread: success stories
View Single Post
(#16)
Old

Default 15-04-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
is it possible for a guy to go out with the sole intention of getting girls, being rejected all night, and still going home with a smile on his face?
I would like to be able to say yes but in my experience its still a resounding NO! I do think that eventually you will be able to take it in your stride.

I have just busted through a similar thing to you and yes it literally felt like all the hard work I had done was totally undone and I wa no better off than square one when I started. Best thing to do is take a break and get back in to it when your through with the negativity. Thing is, it was like all the hard work I had done had disappeared and it was crushing. However, once you are back in the swing of things, you quickly get back to where you were, your confidence levels will only diminish temporarily.

I bumbled a half arsed opener out to a two set, to try and make my target jealous while she went to the loo and they gave me a very harsh rejection when I wasn't even trying to sarge them. I reacted to this and told them to fuck off.
One night I had some girl tell me that I was shit at dancing, most girls like my dancing and I often get complimented but I felt really offended on this occasion and took it to heart. Its things like this that make you think all chicks are bitchy and gives you the dissilusionment. Just remember that people can be obnoxious for many reasons, maybe your approach was badly timed, maybe they had received bad news whatever. Just remember that some warpig has made a judgment on your initial impression and that has nothing to do with your game or who you are as a person. I also find it hard not to take it personally but as you develop a stronger frame, these things will have less and less of an impact you as time goes on, I have already started to see the difference. Dealing with rejection is an inner game issue and after having a few hundred rejections I am starting to get thicker skin but I still get those times when it hurts me and other times when it don't phase me.

Outcome orientation was the main reason I think that the pressure comes from on yourself and when you fail under pressure it seems to hit you harder. I try and go out with the mindset of not caring whether or not I close but I'm not a fan of night game anyway. I would rather meet a chick in the day and then meet her in a bar later or insta date. I don't like club game simply for the unpredicatble variable of shit heads, obstacles and CB's you encounter.

I would like to know anyones methods for dealing with these setbacks. I used NLP to change the sub modalities last time and it made a big difference but that was well after I was busted out of my vibe in the venue, I often fall foul of this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marked1 For This Useful Post:
Blanca (15-04-2010)