Thread: success stories
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
...guys who go out and enjoy themselves and aren't bothered about pulling are the ones who enjoy the biggest success.
That isn't quite what I said. I recently wrote in another Field Report about the importance of taking action and making things happen. At some point in the night, I will probably look around, see some girls I'd like to go and talk too, and go and talk to them. Its important that when you see a girl you like, take action and go and meet her. But, don't make this the singular goal of your trip into town that night.

Like I said, pick up is a part of your night. It isn't your night. And your night doesn't involve neglecting pick up. The reality is somewhere in between. The point I was making was - don't go out on a mission to pick up girls. Go out to enjoy yourself and have a good time. Let meeting girls be a part of this. Let meeting other blokes be part of this. It all fits together into a whole of a night out.

If you don't find a girl to spend the night with, then fine, that bit of the night didn't work out. You still had a dance, had a drink, had a laugh, enjoyed your friends company. And as such your night is still a success.

Don't measure success in terms of girls. Measure it simply in terms of whether you enjoyed yourself. I'd suggest that when those two variables become interchangable, you need to step back and try and untangle them, because they are not (or, at least, shouldn't be) the same thing.

Just get on with it please
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
nova (14-04-2010)