Thread: success stories
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2010, 03:03 PM

I'd like to stop you there CO, because there's a glaring problem that I've noticed with your (and a few other) posts. And that is the notion that guys who go out and enjoy themselves and aren't bothered about pulling are the ones who enjoy the biggest success.

Whilst this might be true now (I notice interest all the time when I'm out having fun and being awesome), it wasn't true of me as little as a year ago. Before I joined this community, I would go out simply to have fun with my friends. I wouldn't even try to pull because I knew I didn't have a clue what to do, and thus I didn't need women to make my night better or worse, and I was ok with all of this because I had a great time. However, the result was that I ended up reading The Game and getting involved with the community due to a lack of girls.

I realise I've been a bit negative over the past week or so, and for that I apologise. I really don't mean to bring people down. I just have this feeling that I'm going to arrive at the exact place I started from - go full circle, if you will - and end up being the same person I was a year ago bar a few minor personality changes, and that is something I'm finding maddeningly frustrating.

On the other hand, is it this small change that will make all the difference I wonder? Hard to say, but it's still a worry.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do