View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
However, I'm not going to give you any stick if you want to go down the canned route for a while, if anything i'd encourage you do to that for a short while until you feel more comfortable opening. Before you learnt to ride a bike I'm sure you used stabilisers....big deal. Everybody has to start somewhere. When I first started I was Mr Tatto opener guy, Jynx was Mr Dental Floss opener guy.
Is correct.

To anyone who is having problems with overcoming AA and learning to open, I would strongly reccommend the use of canned material for a period of time. You don't need a canned routine as such. Just an opening line, a topic of conversation to get you used to having 30 second conversations.

I wouldn't have learned to overcome my own AA without the use of canned openers. I've spent a few months going round town asking girls their opinions of the correct temperature at which custard can be served. This isn't a problem at all, and teaches you that opening is a perfectly normal thing to do.

There is also another benefit. AA manifests itself often in the form of a question: "But, I don't know what to say?". Having a canned opened gives you something to say, which you can have on the tip of your tongue ready to spit out at any given second.

MB - it sounds like you're having a few problems mate. But the best thing is, you're more than capable of solving those problems. You are completely in control of your destiny here.

Take action, and make things happen.

Just get on with it please
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (06-04-2010)