View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2010, 09:59 PM

Hey man, don't be so hard on yourself, although the fact that you're disappointed with yourself will make you strive to do better next time. You've got good potential at this, having met you a number of times now you're a decent guy who possesses good and attractive character traits. You're always fun, positive and genuine there is nothing remotely odd about you, all the odds are stacked in your favor. The way you interact with me and the other guys is your true authentic self you just need to transfer the way you interact with us guys to the way you interact with random women. Easier said than done I know.

However, I'm not going to give you any stick if you want to go down the canned route for a while, if anything i'd encourage you do to that for a short while until you feel more comfortable opening. Before you learnt to ride a bike I'm sure you used stabilisers....big deal. Everybody has to start somewhere. When I first started I was Mr Tatto opener guy, Jynx was Mr Dental Floss opener guy.

Hell, next time we go out lets just open with the lamest canned crap we can think of. It's fun as we found out last Friday.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following User Says Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (06-04-2010)