View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2010, 05:12 PM

Good first field report Relentless. From the sounds of it, you did everything right - plenty of approaches, not caring too much about where they went or what other people thought of you and blowing your AA into next week.

I'd try not to think of things as "negative points", more as learning experiences. You'll find that with every night of going out you'll have plenty to improve on and you'll subconsciously improve these areas in all aspects of social interaction, not just meeting women on nights out. Certainly, I wouldn't worry about using too many canned openers and material. Like CO said in a recent post (about drumming I seem to recall), when you're finding your feet with this stuff it's useful to have music to read from. With time, practice and patience, you'll learn to improvise without the music (if I may continue this metaphor) and transition into saying what you feel rather than what you've read.

By the way K, thanks for linking me to Swype's post, it's badass. Something I've been thinking about from time to time too. I'd recommend people to read it, so here's the link again:

http://www.puaforum.co.uk/pua-genera...mentality.html

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 25-03-2010 at 05:15 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (26-03-2010), Relentless (25-03-2010)