View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2010, 07:25 PM

Good FR man! You made progress last night, and every night you come away having made some progress, achieved your goals, and done things you haven't done before - well that's a pretty successful night to me! Keep progressing.

RE: What to do with sets stopped whilst moving - I think just come into the set as well. There will be fewer of these on some nights, as bars will be fuller than they were last night and normal winging procedures will apply. We did it more out of necessity last night than anything else. But if one person stops a passing two set, its perfectly normal for the wing to stand there as well for 30 seconds as part of the group. Perhaps if the wing makes sure they say something as part of the group early on as well, to define themselves as a participant as opposed to an observer, and then they can find an excuse to break off with the obstacle after whoever opens the set has focussed on the target.

Although that's an amateur attempt, I'm sure there are people here who will offer much more thoughtful ideas!

One thing I think is worth adding - it was just generally an enjoyable night last night! We didn't stand around the place hawkishly spying out sets to open. We spent much of the time gabbing about various things, and not really taking much notice of girls around us - for example in Baa Bar when we got chatting about NLP. We were there on our own terms - not other people's. This felt to me like it was significant.

Anyway, a good night man! Onwards!

Just get on with it please
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
Relentless (24-03-2010)