View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-03-2010, 02:28 PM

Agape, enjoyed your report.

heres my thoughts...

Quote:
We were having a debate about whether it is worth doing this. I definately think so as it INCREASES your SOCIAL PROOF- Also if you are sarging alone it means you can build up your friends and find wingmen.
i agree with this, always good to set a platform from which you can work from. When my wingman and i go on an intended sarge, we always have a warm-up pub, where its all about strategy, having the first drink, stretching our legs so to speak, so that were warmed up conversationally for when we get into the 2nd location, where the Sarge begins....

Quote:
" On a scale of 1-10 how good a kisser are you? " she replied " lets find out... but not here as my friends are just there" ... Isolated her by taking her to the dancefloor then kissed her. After we kissed I talked to her for a while and teased her about her accent then made my way back to the other guys.
this was a good gutsy direct approach! seems it worked well, and i think the relocation after she was near her friends was well executed... i myself have had this scenario countless times, and it can sometimes be enuff to break the rhythm of your approach.. so well handled.

Californian Girls are dead sexy tbh!

Quote:
After this also Kclosed another girl with massive knockers but probably only a 5 / 10. Again used the same Kclose line which shows it works anyway.
...all good practice...

Quote:
Areas To Improve:

1) The Kclose worked brilliantly but I need to work on transitioning from Kclose to Sex ( preferably same night ) - [b]Any ideas on this guys?
Escalation is something which can range in difficulty, depending on the target.
I think that in your case, with the american chick leaving the next day, quick almost ruthless escalation would have probably been the best method. After the K-Close, perhaps emphasising your conneciton with her and being gutted its 'the last time you will ever see each other' might be a good angle if you get into this scenario again?!

I often find that the best instances of going from K-Close to F-Close tends to be on a day 2. For some reason, which i dont fully understand, i cant seem to eascalate all the way on the first encounter. I beleive i need a bit of breathing space and time to develop a strategy for escalating to the F-Close on the day 2. Afterall, on the day 2, you are perhaps more likely to be in control... you can pick the location, from the off, and have time to learn more about the girl so that you can press the right buttons, so to speak...

...i have in some instances managed to F-Close on the first encounter... but this was years ago, and i find it difficult to remember exactly how i did it... i seem to remember just being extremely cocky, and perhaps lucky?

Anyways, again, good work and hope you like the feedback!

Picard.